Operating with the intent of developing an open working partnership with each customer, Dickson is known for encouraging inspection of its facilities and frank discussion of its capabilities and services. We’re always happy to quote price and delivery on a project and answer questions that relate thereto. And we welcome the chance to consult about ways Dickson Product Development can help you.
Featuring a complete machine shop, including CNC turning and machining centers and associated machining operations, Dickson can meet the most critical tolerances and has a great deal experience in the precise machining of metals, plastic and ceramic components. Sheet metal shearing, bending and punching can be accomplished, as can the welding and assembly of metal parts.
- Lathe – Hitachi-Seiki High Tech 20 Capacity – 8″ diameter X 13″ long
- Lathe – Hitachi-Seiki 3NE-300 Capacity – 8″ diameter X 13″ long
- Vertical mill – Fadal VMC 3016FX Capacity – 30″ X 16″ X 20″ 7500 rpm spindle 21 tool changer
- Vertical mill – Fadal VMC 3013L Capacity – 30″ X 16″ X 20″
- Vertical mill – Fadal EMC Capacity – 20″ X 16″ X 20″ 21 tool changer
- Vertical milling center – 2 Compumill 3000
- 15″ Clausing Tool Room Lathe
- 15″ Cadillac Tool Room Lathe
- 12″ Clausing Tool Room Lathe
- 2 Bridgeport 2J Vertical Millers
- Cincinnati #2 horizontal miller
- Victor 10HSV automatic saw
- Wells Cut Off 6″ X 12″ capacity
Sheet Metal Equipment:
- Press Brake – 4′ X 20 Ton
- Shear – 4′ x 3/16ths
- 6 X 12 Do-all surface grinder
- Linde Tungsten Inert Gaseous (TIG) welder
300 Amps (Aluminium,Steel, SS, Bronze)
- Full complement of Micrometers, Vernier calipers(up to 60″), Height gauges, Surface plates, Gauge blocks, etc.